Advertise on KWAD-KNSP AM
KWAD 920 (kwad-AM) and our proven mass appeal country format combined with ABC News make KWAD the obvious choice for thousands of country music listeners. For advertisers who demand Regional Coverage, this is the Wadena Area’s 1,000 watt Country Music Station.
KNSP 1430 (knsp-AM)’s 1000 watts stations delivers coverage to eight central Minnesota counties. In an effort to best serve our listeners and our advertisers, we believe in professionalism….we strive for creativity, honesty, sincerity and believability.
KWAD and KNSP targets its programming at the 25-54 audience in our market. This is accomplished with a high emphasis on news, Ag news from the Linder Farm Network, and special attention to local Ag news, sports, weather and mass appeal country.
[For more information and personal service to your advertising and marketing needs call: 320-762-2154 or email: email@example.com]
Local radio is a unique medium. It reaches people on the move. . . Creates a sense of urgency . . . Communicates with an intimacy unmatched by any other medium.
Radio scores BIG with listeners around the clock. Americans wake up with Radio and spend their day with Radio. In fact, each day, persons 12 and older spend 44% of their 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. media time with radio-more than they spend with any other medium.
Alexandria (pop. 11,680)-
- “As a strong regional hub for manufacturing, retail trade, health care, tourism, education and agriculture, Alexandria provides a solid economic base for residents and visitors.”
- “#1 FASTEST GROWING MICROPOLITAN IN MINNESOTA -Site Selection Magazine”
- “…retail sales within the City of Alexandria area nearly 277% higher than the per capital average rate as the state of Minnesota.”
Battle Lakes (pop. 879)-
- “Battle Lake is a bustling little community wrapped snugly around the western edge of West Battle Lake in central Minnesota’s “lakes country”. The City has a population of 875 however with increasing development adjacent to the City and on nearby lakes, it appears to be much larger.”
Bertha (pop. 475)-
- Established in 1897, Bertha, Minnesota has remained a thriving rural community in Central Minnesota for 117 years.
Browerville (pop. 790)-
- “Our Main Street is totally on Highway 71, the most used (non Interstate) US highway running from Canada to Mexico!”
Clarissa (pop. 681)-
- Apart of the Todd County Development Corporation. “TCDC additionally provides site selection assistance and administers a revolving loan fund to financially assist business development projects in Todd County.” A TCDC goal: “To develop a multi-channel marketing plan that promotes Todd County’s balanced life style, agronomy-based work force and progressive business policies.”
Deer Creek (pop. 322)-
Eagle Bend (pop. 513)-
- On U.S. Highway 71.
Henning (pop. 798)-
- “Nestled in the heart of Ottertail County’s 1,048 lakes, Henning has much to offer the many tourists who frequent the area and keep returning year after year.”
- “Chamber of Commerce and the city’s EDA promote the business community.”
Hewitt (pop. 250)-
- Captures the small town MN feel
- On highway 71
Long Prairie (pop. 3,360)-
- “Core industry clusters include livestock and egg processing, printing and publishing, transportation equipment, technology, healthcare, and government.”
- “Todd County’s percentage of manufacturing jobs is more than twice the state average. Most of those jobs are in Long Prairie – a community with only 12 percent of the county’s population.”
Menahga (pop. 1,335)-
Motley (pop. 651)-
- “Staples Motley’s location is also perfect for making the most of all the nearby attractions. Easy driving distance to the Brainerd Lakes Area, Alexandria, Detroit Lakes, and St. Cloud.”
New York Mills (pop. 1,225)-
- “New York Mills, population 1,230, is located in the northeastern part of Otter Tail County, the heart of Minnesota Lake Country. Within minutes of a host of excellent fishing and recreation lakes, you can enjoy all four seasons this area has to offer.
Nimrod (pop. 68)-
Ottertail (pop. 598)-
Park Rapids (pop. 3,927)-
- “Park Rapids has been honored as one of the Top Ten Charming Minnesota Main Streets.”
- “Downtown Park Rapids is located 20 miles south of Itasca State Park and the Mississippi Headwaters.”
Parkers Prairie (po. 1,006)-
- “The City of Parkers Prairie has economic development money available to qualified business. The fund has been established to provide matching loans to businesses.”
Perham (pop. 3,185)–
- “Home to many employment opportunities, a wide variety of recreational activities, and a relaxed, resort-like lifestyle, Perham offers many of the attractions of big-city life while providing the home-town feel of a smaller community.”
- “Perham also offers the perfect combination of job opportunities in the agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism industries.
Pine River (pop. 927)-
- “This proximity [central MN] enhances an appealing draw for business opportunities, expansion and development and is apparent by the growth of new retail and manufacturing companies in our area.”
- The Pine River Revolving Loan Fund… loans are made at a reduced rate to be used for the following: Job Retention, Job Creation, Business Expansion and New Business start up. Loan funds may be used for; property acquisition, equipment and cost related to starting a business.
Sebeka (pop. 690)-
Staples (pop. 2,891)-
- “Located in the heart of Minnesota, the city of Staples is home to an always-growing business district, an active arts community and the picturesque Crow Wing River. With nationally-recognized schools including Staples Motley Schools and Central Lakes College, award-winning healthcare, and endless economic development opportunities, Staples, MN, welcomes you.”
Verndale (pop. 583)-
Wadena (pop. 4,103)-
- “Check out everything going on in Wadena…from our Art Deco Downtown with great shopping and many historic storefronts to our many acres of public parks and campground…
- “Whether you’re looking for excellent schools, diverse neighborhoods, quality business and shopping opportunities or an abundance of recreational and leisure activities, you’ll find it here in Wadena.”